Nothing beats a hot stovetop pot roast!
Printable Recipe: http://CookinAmigo.com/stovetop-pot-roast
* 1to2lb. BeefPot Roast
* 2 Onions (Any type)
* 1 Bay Leaf
* 1 tbsp. Basil
* 1 1/2cups Baby Carrots
* 8 Red Potatoes
* 2cloves Minced Garlic
* 2 tbsp. Honey
* 1 tsp. Black Pepper
* 1 tsp. Paprika
* 2 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
* 1 cup Sake (or Wine/Water)
* Salt/Pepper to taste
1. Season beef liberallyon both sides with salt,pepper and any other desired seasonings.
2. Add oil to large pan and sear all sides of the meat.
3. Quarter one onion and add to pan around roast.
4. Add bay leaf, basil, and enough water to just cover the roast.
5. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer on low for oneand a half hours.
6. Remove top and continue to simmer for 30 minutes.
7. In a small bowl, add garlic, honey, pepper, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and sake and whisk together.
8. Quarter the potatoes and the other onion and add to pan along with carrots.
9. Top with honey sauce.
10. Cover and simmer for an additional 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Tools I Use In The Kitchen!: https://kit.co/CookinAmigo