Welcome to Taylor’s Table! At my table, you will learn how to cook simple, go-to weekly meals and desserts. Cooking can be very intimidating to people and my hope is that by visiting Taylor’s Table, you will feel more comfortable in the kitchen and ready to take on new recipes. Enjoy! Find me on Instagram @taylor.felix_
Here’s What You Do:
1. Cover roast in olive oil, massage in with your hands.
2. Heavily cover the roast in garlic powder, California chili powder, and black pepper.
3. Using olive oil spray, spray down the roast.
4. In a pan, heat vegetable/ olive oil on medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, place the roast in the pan. Cook 3-5 minutes each side until crispy.
5. Place the meat in the crockpot and then carefully pour the remaining oil around the meat.
6. Add in 1.5 – 2 cups of water and sprinkle garlic salt all over the top of the roast.
7. Cook on high for 7 hours.
8. Cut your potatoes in fourths and sprinkle garlic salt all over. Stir together until combined.
9. With one hour left of cook time, place the potatoes in the crockpot.
#recipe #foodblogger #cookingvideo #crockpotrecipe