How To Make A Delicious Slow Cooker Pot Roast
This is delicious and very easy to do. On a scale of 1-10, I give it a 3-4 on the technical ability scale. Straight forward. Pot roast is comfort food at its best!! Here’s an easy way to make it perfectly every time!! It takes just a few minutes prep work in the morning. Put the pot roast in the crock pot and in a few hours you’ll have a delicious one-dish meal.
Here’s everything you’ll need.
1. Your choice of roast. The most popular are Chuck, Brisket, and Bottom.
Today I used Sirloin Tip
2. Beef broth. You can use stock as well. Chicken stock will also work.
4. Peeled and cut carrots. Don’t chop them up.
5. 3-4 stalks of celery. That’s just to flavor the gravy.
6. 1/2 onion for the gravy as well
7. Small potatoes
8. Some garlic
9. Salt and pepper
10. And a good cast iron pan