Hi folks 🙂
I hope you’re having a great day so far! Welcome back to what’s for tea, and I hope I find you all well!
Tonight for tea I’m making a beautiful 3lb piece of beef brisket 🙂 This is best slow cooked over a long period of time. I left mine on low in the slow cooker for 10 hours….but if you don’t have as much time, it can be done on high for 6 or 7 hours (but you’ll be sacrificing some of the tenderness).
Simply throw in an onion and some root veggies followed by your seasoned and seared meat, add a little water….and that’s it! Super simple, and you’re left with a melt in the mouth roast.
I’ve listed everything I used below…in case you want to give it a go for yourself.
Thanks for stopping by and until I see you next, take care x
Wan’t to buy me a wee coffee? 🙂
* 2.5 – 3 lb Of your choice of beef joint (I used brisket)
* 2 tbsp of olive oil (I used extra virgin)
* 2 tsp of rosemary
* 2 tsp of parsley or thyme
* 1 tsp of grain or dijon mustard
* salt and pepper (optional)
* 3 cloves of fresh garlic, crushed
* 1 tbsp of cornflour dissolved in 1 tbsp of water
* 1 Onion (halved)
* Couple of carrots (optional)
Email…reach me here:
Support my wee channel (only if you want 🙂
Wan’t your Degustabox for £7.99? just click the link below